Saturday 13 December 2014

Why My Husband Loves Wife Sharing ?

My husband and I are a perfect fit. He likes to share his wife and I like to taste other guys. Wife sharing is an amazing aspect and the ultimate sex fetish of my husband's life. When he hears his wife moan with pleasure while she has sex with another man, he feels good. He arranges encounters, in which he watches in pleasure as his hot wife (Me) makes love to another guy. And almost as soon as it’s over, he’ll start planning the next one. He loves to go beyond imagination in looking at the guy who's about to go to bed with his wife. He loves to go beyond imagination hearing the man crying out in bed with his wife," says My horny husband, who pleasures himself "like a madman" during these fucking encounters.
wife-sharing-1

I often thought about it, Why my husband loves wife sharing? Then I got an answer after a few sex sessions with other guys. Actually, he loves nice cocks and he wants to feel them. He just goes crazy watching a nice big sized cock. Though, he has a reasonable cock size (around 6.3 inches) but he loves it when a cock is around 7-8 inches and a thick one in girth. I must appreciate his way of sharing his wife because it gives me a new dick to enjoy every-time. 
hot-wife

Being A Hot Wife
Well, initially this style of life looked weird. But, when we started doing it, we got used to it. Now, It makes me horny when I simply put my husband licking my pussy and another guy fucks me. It feels great when my husband licks me and watches his cock going in and out with a great pace.

hot-wife-pics

wife-sharing

Being a hotwife , I can assure that "Once a woman feels the power & joy of having her husband licking her and performing the cleanup duty, she will become addicted to it. I am addicted to this now and my horny husband always there to make me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hot women

Hot Babes

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...